Hello,
Poseur,
Hello.
Can I just say that I cannot stand you?
And sometimes it’s almost sad when you say something saturated with so much poser-juice, thinking that you’re so up there.
Juice-Smuice.
I realize posers like to scoff…
…scoff at things that non-posers talk about just to make sure they’ve got that added edge.
Act-smart-kia.
Hello, dumbo. Thank you for the nails-on-blackboard effect you have on me.
-----
I think I’m being uncharacteristically irate these few days coz my eyes are killing me.
Someone gouge them out please.
They’ve been twitchy, itchy, teary, blurry and swollen and I am downright miffed.
Worse still, you can’t tell that anything’s wrong with them just by looking at me! Ok I don’t know if that’s considered a ‘worse still’ scenario coz I’m not sure I wanna walk around with red, swelled-up eyes, but if there were external bouts of swelling and redness, I’d at least know that it could be an infection or something right.
Oh no….
Am I going blind?
Luckily handphone pads have that dot in the middle so you know where the ‘5’ is.
Thank you, God.
0 comments