
TH productions was rather good. At least this year they had song and dance!!
Aww..made me think of my stint in productions last year..That was fun. haha..
Anyways i was there with tash, deb and Mr Mah (in support of Gabe) and lynn and clarice (in support of TH).
Gabe was good!!! Hahaha..some say he was just acting himself..kinda true la..but a more exaggerated, dumber him. hahahah..
Yiwen and douglas were good too! Good job playing the sexy stage siren babe. haha..
See yez in the picture?? Yea he came during the intermission and he didn't wanna pay $14 to sit through half the show.
So typical.
But he waited for us which was sweet!
Went down to Starbucks with tash, deb and yez after that for chitchat. That was nice. I love hanging out with my babes (yup includes you yez! Coz your hair is freakin long now.)
Valentine's

My presents! hahahha..Thanks!!
CNY

I LOVE LOVE LOVE chinese new year. It's my favourite time of year. Actually The whole period from Christmas till Chinese New Year is my favorite part of the year!!
All my cousins are so grown up! i could hardly recognize them!
I made a lot of money this CNY!! so i'm raaather pleased.
Kris! You got angpows too! even though u're not here. =( (ok the sad face is for you not being here, not coz u got angpows even tho u weren't here. haha..)
Oh can you see my boyboy? he's so big now!! taller than me can!!! Which i'm not complaining about coz boys are supposed to be big and tall. good job boy! chacha loves u. hahaha..
Hung out with tash and su at coffee club after our family dinner on the first night. Love the company. Hate Su's scary stories. hahaha..Tash had to walk me into my house after that. yea...i'm raaaaaaaaaather humji.
OK that's it!!! Yaay!!
On a Rainy note:
I can't wait to watch Rain's new movie! Ok i'm not so rain-crazy already k but i just HAVE to talk about it coz it's Rain's first movie AND coz the title is I'm a Cyborg, But That's Okay. Hahahahahaha..
Ok seriously right...Rain has to start getting better names for the projects he is involved in. Like his world tour is called 'Rain's coming'???
I should be his manager man.
anyhooooooos..check out the movie k!! Check out the trailer here. It's English subbed. (I think the girl looks a bit freaky in the opening shot. they should've picked a prettier girl. Once again. Bi, i should be your manager.)
0 comments